Tasty peanut butter and jelly bars are childhood reimagined. These incredible bars will become your new favorite snack.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup <a href="/recipes/raspberry-jam-recipe/">raspberry jam</a>, or favorite flavor
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts, optional
- Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving the edges hanging over the sides. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Beat the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic