Rich and sweet, Peachy Vanilla Chip Cookies are great for summer and fall holiday get togethers, potlucks and barbecues. These cookies are filled with fresh peaches, vanilla chips and walnuts providing a tasty crunchy and chewy texture.
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened (2 sticks))
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. hot water
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 cups vanilla chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups peaches (peeled and finely diced )
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place hot water in a measuring cup. Add baking soda and stir to dissolve. Set aside. Cream together the butter,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen