These lovely sugar cookies are filled with fresh peaches and cinnamon chips for spectacular out-of-this-world flavor!
- 1 cup Crisco shortening
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2-2 3/4 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 cups peaches (peeled and finely diced )
- 10 oz. pkg. hershey's cinnamon chips
- Mix shortening, sugars, vanilla, eggs, baking soda and salt with an electric mixer until creamy. Add flour, peaches and cinnamon chips....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen