Luscious fruit salad made with assorted canned and fresh fruits and includes a can of peach pie filling. Great for summer holidays and potlucks, but this can be made all year round.
- 2 cans[url href="http://www.luckyleaf.com/" target="_blank"]Lucky Leafpeach pie filling
- 2 small cans apricots (drained and cut in small pieces)
- 1 large can peaches (drained and cut in small pieces)
- 1 large can pears (drained and cut in small pieces)
- 1 large can chunk pineapple (drained)
- 1 can mandarin orange segments (drained)
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries (washed)
- 1 1/2 cups red grapes (sliced in halves)
- 1 apple (sliced and dipped in reserved pineapple juice)
- 3 large ripe bananas (sliced and dipped in reserved pineapple juice to stop spoilage and browning)
- Mix together and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen