This scrumptious pound cake is filled with peaches and cream cheese making it so much moister than regular pound cakes. Then it's drizzled with a luscious cinnamon glaze.
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese (softened)
- 3 sticks unsalted butter (softened (1 1/2 cups))
- 3 cups Swans Down cake flour (you can use regular flour if you are out of cake flour, but cake flour makes a nicer consistency)
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 cups peaches (peeled and finely diced)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1-2 tbsp. heavy whipping cream (half-and-half or evaporated milk)
- Cream butter and cream cheese. Add sugar, eggs and vanilla and mix again with an electric mixer. Stir in cake flour and peaches until...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen