This lovely homemade custard pie is filled with peaches and made in a flaky, [url href="http://cantstayoutofthekitchen.com/2012/12/05/homemade-pie-crust/" target="_blank" title="homemade pie crust"]Homemade Pie Crust[/url].
- 5 cups peeled (sliced peaches)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 unbaked deep-dish 10-inch pie shell
- Peel and slice peaches. Set aside. Mix sugar and flour together and place in medium-sized saucepan; place over low to medium heat and add...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen