This delectable peach dessert is absolutely divine. It's creamy, light and fluffy with a cheesecake layer and a fresh peach layer in the middle. This is a wonderful dessert for holidays and company. If fresh peaches aren't available, simply substitute canned peaches. Either way, it's sure to delight your family and satisfy any sweet tooth craving you may be experiencing.
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter (melted (3/4 cup) )
- 1 1/2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 1 cup chopped pecans (or walnuts)
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese (softened )
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip non-dairy topping ((from a 16-oz. container))
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 6 to 12 large fresh peaches (peeled and sliced (see note below))
- remaining Cool Whip non-dairy topping (from 16-oz. container)
- 1/4 cup pecan chips (or chopped walnuts)
- fresh peaches (for garnish, if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9x13” baking dish with cooking spray. Combine ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Press mixture very...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen