These heavenly blondies are filled with fresh peaches and white chocolate chips. The flavors are awesome and a delightful treat during the summer and early fall months when fresh peaches are in season. These goodies are terrific for backyard barbecues, tailgating or office parties and potlucks.
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter (softened (3 sticks) )
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods) )
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 cups fresh peaches (peeled and finely diced)
- 12 oz. pkg. white chocolate chips ((NOT vanilla chips or premiere white baking chips))
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease or spray a large 18x26” cookie sheet with cooking spray. In large bowl, combine butter, sugars, vanilla,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen