These scrumptious cookies seem to melt in your mouth. Sugar cookies with fresh peaches make for one wonderful dessert or snack.
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 cup peeled (finely diced peaches)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets. Cream together sugar, butter, egg, vanilla, baking soda and cream of tartar. Stir...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen