Delicious sugar cookies rolled in cinnamon sugar and filled with fresh peaches. Great for tailgating, potlucks and backyard barbecues.
- 2 cups sugar (divided use)
- 1 cup Crisco shortening
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. milk or cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 1/4 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 cups peeled (finely diced peaches)
- Cream 1 ½ cups sugar, shortening, eggs, milk, vanilla, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt with an electric mixer until creamy. Add...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen