Peach Raspberry Margaritas. These frosty, refreshing drinks are made with REAL fruit. Juicy peach pairs perfectly with tart raspberries for these fruity margaritas.
- 1/2 cup frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup simple syrup, divided
- 3 ounces silver tequila, divided
- 1 ounce orange liqueur, divided
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Prepare the Simple Syrup: Heat 1/2 cup of water, either in a small saucepan, or in the microwave in a safe container. Once water is just...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic