- My Recipes Boxes
- 3 Peaches ( peeled, seed removed and chopped)
- 250 grams Yogurt (normal or greek)
- 2-3 table spoon Sugar (honey or agave if you prefer to go healthy)
- 12-15 strands Saffron (more if you prefer a stronger flavor)
- 4 table spoon Milk
- 2 table spoon Almond powder
- In a small bowl, take warm milk, add some saffron strands and soak for a couple of hours. If you are soaking for more than 1-2 hours then...
- Get the full instructions at Honey Buzzard
Rate This Recipe!
- Recipe Yields:
- 1 glass
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: