Tasty cookie-type bars made with a crust layer, a peach jam layer, a fresh peach layer, and a streusel topping.
- 3 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (Bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- 2 stick unsalted butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed (brown sugar)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- <li class="ERSeparator">FILLING:
- 1 cup peach jam
- 3 cups peeled (finely diced peaches)
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9x13” glass baking dish heavily with Baker’s Joy cooking spray. Melt butter in a mixing bowl. Add ½ cup...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen