Spectacular moist cake with peaches and hazelnuts. The Caramel Icing actually sinks into the cake while cooling for an amazing culinary delight!
- 1 1/3 cups canola or coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 4 1/2 cups chopped (peeled peaches)
- Mix oil, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, salt, baking soda and baking powder with a wooden spoon. (Do not use an electric mixer with this...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen