Soft, melt in your mouth peach fritters with maple glaze are perfection. These fritters will become your new breakfast favorite.
- 4 cups flour
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus 1/4 teaspoon, divided
- 4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk, lukewarm, plus 1 to 2 tablespoons, as needed
- 16 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut in cubes and slightly softened
- 3 peaches, diced
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 cups confectioners sugar, sifted
- Mix together the flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt, and yeast in a stand mixer. Beat together the eggs and milk, then mix into the flour...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic