This amazing fluffy salad is sweet enough to be served as dessert. It's filled with peaches, [url href="http://www.luckyleaf.com/" target="_blank"]peach pie filling[/url], pineapple, pecans and marshmallows in a creamy base with condensed milk and non-dairy whipped topping. Gluten free.
- 21-oz. can[url href="http://www.luckyleaf.com/" target="_blank"]Lucky Leaf peach pie filling
- 15-oz. can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 29-oz. can sliced peaches, drained, diced (I used half the can in the salad and half for garnish)
- 2 cups Kraft jet-packed rainbow colored miniature marshmallows
- 14.5-oz. can condensed milk
- 12-oz. container Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Stir all ingredients to combine. Refrigerate a few hours before serving.
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen