This delicious Peach Pie uses a [url href="http://cantstayoutofthekitchen.com/2012/12/05/homemade-pie-crust/" target="_blank" title="homemade pie crust"]Homemade Pie Crust[/url], a luscious peach filling, and is topped with a simple crumb topping.
- 5 cups peeled (sliced peaches)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 3 tbsp. butter
- recipe for a single-crust plain pastry
- <li class="ERSeparator">CRUMB TOPPING:
- 1/3 cup chilled (unsalted butter)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- Peel and slice peaches. Add 1 cup sugar and ½ cup flour and stir to combine. This will prevent the peaches from discoloration and allow...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen