These sweet cinnamon peach muffins taste just like eating a peach cobbler. They are lighter in calories and utterly irresistible.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 3 cups chopped and peeled peaches, plus 1 peach, sliced
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line 2 muffin tins with 16 cupcake liners In a large bowl, mix together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic