These delectable cookies use fresh peaches and chocolate chips for utterly divine flavor! Peach Chocolate Chip Blondies are sure to cure any sweet tooth craving you have. They're also terrific treats for summer and fall picnics, potlucks, tailgating or office parties.
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter (softened (3 sticks) )
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 cups fresh peaches (peeled and diced finely)
- 12 oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease or spray a large 18x26” cookie sheet with cooking spray. In large bowl, combine butter, sugars, vanilla,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen