These luscious bar-type cookies are filled with fresh peaches and Ghirardelli caramel chips. They are absolutely divine! This is a scrumptious dessert for potlucks, tailgating or any summer or fall party when fresh peaches are available.
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter (softened (3 sticks) )
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar ( firmly packed)
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 12 oz. pkg. Ghirardelli caramel chips
- 2 1/2 cups fresh peaches (pitted, peeled and finely diced)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease or spray a large 13x17” cookie sheet with cooking spray. In large bowl, combine butter, sugars, vanilla,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen