Wonderful six-ingredient sugar cookie recipe with fresh peaches and pecans added to the batter.
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1 cup finely diced peaches
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- sugar for the top of the cookie
- Cream together butter, sugar, and vanilla. Add flour, peaches, and pecans and stir together with a wooden spoon until well mixed. Form...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen