These scrumptious cookies are filled with peaches, almonds and coconut and have a lovely crunchy texture. Great way to use fresh peaches, too.
- 1/2 cup Land O’ Lakes unsalted butter, softened (1 stick)
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups diced (peeled peaches)
- 1 cup sweetened coconut
- 1 cup chopped or sliced Fisher almonds
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F. Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray. In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, baking soda and...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen