Parmesan Smashed Potatoes leave ordinary mashed potatoes in the dust. Everyone will rave.
- 3 pounds baby potatoes, try to get yellow flesh potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil, use garlic infused olive oil if you have it
- salt, to taste, about 1 teaspoon
- white pepper, to taste, about 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. Place baby potatoes in a large stock pot and fill with...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments