Parmesan Pesto Swirl Rolls make a savory twist on the classic baked good. We're gonna dip ours in spaghetti and meatballs.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 eggs, divided
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, unsalted
- 1 cup milk, very warm but not hot
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook, whisk together flour, yeast and salt. With mixer running on low speed, add 1 egg...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic