Italy's Panzanella Salad uses stale bread to make it special. Try it tonight!
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 pound prosciutto, sliced
- 1 bunch arugula, rinsed and dried well, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 head radicchio, rinsed and dried well, sliced or torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 loaf ciabatta, cut into 1/2" cubes (about 1/2 a pound)
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, or cherry tomatoes, rinsed and halved or quartered, depending on size
- 1/4 pound gorgonzola dolce cheese, chunked into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 pound castelveltrano olives, cut into 1/4" slices
- Make the vinaigrette: Whisk the vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a medium bowl and let sit for 5 minutes to infuse the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic