Fabulous copycat recipe of [url href="https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/craftsmanship/recipes.html#Soups-&-Salads" target="_blank" title="panera bread"]Panera Bread's[/url] Autumn Squash Soup. This one's filled with butternut squash, pumpkin, apple juice, half-and-half, vegetable broth and seasoned with cinnamon and curry. Garnish with roasted pumpkin seeds. This soup is gluten free.
- 1 extra large butternut squash
- 2-3 tbsp. extra virgin coconut oil
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 15-oz. can Libby’s Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1 1/2 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- roasted pumpkin seeds for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450°. Peel squash. Remove seeds and cut in chunks. Place in baking dish or on cookie sheet and drizzle with oil. Sprinkle...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen