Paneer paratha recipe, how to make paneer paratha with step by step photo recipe. Indian flat bread stuffed with cottage cheese served for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 2 Cup Paneer (Crumbled or grated)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Chaat Masala
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Green chillies (Chopped (As per taste))
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Coriander Leaves (Chopped )
- Salt (As Per Taste)
- 1.5 Cup Wheat flour (Aata)
- Oil (For Shallow Frying)
- Take wheat flour in a mixing bowl and add little salt to it. With the help of luke warm water, knead it into a soft and smooth dough and...
- Get the full instructions at Your Food Fantasy