A must try Steamed Muffins / Huat Kueh recipe! An amazing blend of flavours: pandan, palm sugar and coconut in these soft and fluffy steamed rice cakes.
- 400grams coconut,grated
- 150grampalm sugargula melaka
- 3pandan leavesscrewpine leaves, knotted
- 1tbspall-purpose flour
- 250gramscooked ricecooled
- 1piecesweet wine yeastcrushed
- 500gramsrice flour
- 30gramsTapioca flour
- 600mlwaterinfused with green pandan juice
- 2tspeno salt
- To start, first cook the coconut filling so have ready all the ingredients needed. Begin by preparing palm sugar syrup. Place palm sugar...
- Get the full instructions at Huang Kitchen by Angie Liew