Filipino stirfry rice noodles
- 500 grams rice noodle
- 1 litre drinking water
- 1 medium Onion (yellow or purple, Sliced thin.)
- 1/2 tsp garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup celery (sliced thin)
- 1 cup carrots (cut as matchsticks)
- 3 cups Cabbage (purple and savory, shredded)
- 1 cup snow peas ((optional))
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 5 tbsp soy sauce ((use gluten free if you prefer))
- 1/4 cup spring onions (cut as one inch pieces)
- 1 tbsp garlic scapes ((optional))
- lemon (Sliced to serve)
- Boil the water. Put the noodles in a pan and pour the water over it to soak completely for 3 minutes or as per the pack instruction....
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.