This Pancetta Mushroom Fettuccine can make an easy weeknight dinner, or a date night dinner. It comes together quickly, but feels fancy!
- 1 pound fettuccine
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 4 ounces pancetta, diced
- 5 ounces shiitake mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package. In the meantime, add 2 tablespoons olive oil and onion to pan. Cook on medium heat for 3 minutes....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic