The Instant Pot is utilized in a slightly different way to cook a pancake. It does not ever come up to pressure...mostly because it has no liquid added to the pot. I was very worried that the pancake would burn badly on the bottom, especially because you cook it for 45 minutes!!! What? Yes, you read that right - 45 minutes! Why on earth would you do that? For exactly the reason that you use the IP for other recipes - you pour the batter into the pot, set it to sealing and 45 minutes, and then walk away. Go cross-country skiing. Go check on a neighbor. Take a little nap. Then have a great breakfast!
- 2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- non-stick cooking spray
- butter, for serving
- real maple syrup, for serving
- Liberally spray the liner of your electric pressure cooker with non-stick spray. Beat the eggs first, and then add all ingredients to...
- Get the full instructions at Quick & Carry Bags