This delectable chicken dish is so simple and easy to make for week night dinners. It's also a healthy, low calorie, gluten free and clean eating recipe.
- 4-6 bone-in chicken thighs with skin
- 1/4 cup olive oil (plus more for searing chicken)
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- thyme (for garnish)
- Pour ¼ cup olive oil in a 9x13” glass baking dish. Add poultry seasoning, salt and garlic powder and whisk to combine. Dredge chicken...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen