Pan Roasted Chicken with Peach Blueberry Sauce gives the flavors of summer in a main dish. Sunday supper can be on the table in less than an hour.
- 8 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon, or parisian bonnes herbes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 peaches, peeled, pit removed and diced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- pinch sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- For the Chicken: Heat oven to 350°F. In an oven proof skillet, heat olive oil over high heat until shimmering. Season chicken skin evenly...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic