Pan Fried Lamb Chops are flavorful and perfect for date night or any special occasion dinner. But this lamb chop recipe is so easy to make that you will put it on your week night menu all the time!
- 8 small lamb loin chops, (about 2 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- Sprinkle the lamb chops on both sides with the salt, pepper, garlic powder and rosemary. Add oil to a large cast iron or heavy steel pan...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic