Often eaten as an afternoon snack with a coffee, pan de bono is Colombian cheese bread with a deliciously rich flavor. Here's how to make your own.
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal, cooked
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 cups grated cheese, either farmer's cheese, monterey jack or mozzarella
- 2 large eggs
- pinch of kosher salt
- 3 teaspoons milk, or buttermilk (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and grease a cookie sheet. Combine the cooked cornmeal, tapioca flour, and sugar in a bowl, then stir in the...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments