Paloma Cheesecake Shots are like having a dessert and cocktail all in one. Your guests will adore these.
- 1/2 cup fresh grapefruit juice, from 1 grapefruit
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large egg yolk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, cold and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 1/2 ounces tequila
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- In a small saucepan over medium low heat combine the grapefruit juice and sugar and cook for 1-2 minutes until the sugar starts to...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments