Paleo sweet potato brownies are so good, no one will suspect they are healthy! Watch them disappear as soon as you serve them.
- 1/2 cup cooked mashed sweet potato, 120 grams
- 1/2 cup sesame tahini
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour, 98 grams
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted if lumpy
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour, plus 2 teaspoons, packed, 22 grams
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Rub an 8x8 inch pan with coconut oil and line the bottom with parchment paper. In a large bowl, using an...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic