This Paleo Pork Pineapple Stir Fry is just the ticket. It's full of flavor and right on plan.
- 1 20 ounce can unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot flour
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 pound boneless pork chop, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- green onions, sliced, for serving
- crushed red pepper flakes, for serving
- cauliflower rice, cooked, for serving
- Drain pineapple, reserving the juice. Set pineapple aside. In a small bowl, whisk together pineapple juice, coconut aminos, ginger,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic