Paleo maple blueberry turkey breakfast sausage is so easy to make at home for a paleo-compliant breakfast! Or dinner, for that matter.
- 1 pound ground turkey, 93/7 fat content
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed with a knife or in a food processor
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil, or ghee, for frying
- In a mixing bowl, combine pork, garlic, thyme, crushed fennel seeds, cayenne pepper (if using), salt, black pepper, and syrup until...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments