Paleo Cranberry Almond Cookies will be the hit of your holiday cookie swap. Full of tart cranberries, everyone will ask for the recipe!
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter, melted
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour, plus 2 tablespoons, 5 1/2 ounces total
- 1 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, plus 2 tablespoons, roughly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat together the melted almond butter and coconut sugar using an electric hand mixer. Add...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments