Paleo Chocolate Maple Tahini Muffins are paleo and made with zero oil. And did we mention so, so delicious?
- 4 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/3 cup tahini paste
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup, plus 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour, sifted, 44 grams
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, 20 grams
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and line a muffin tin with parchment paper liners. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg yolks,...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments