Paleo Chili is a satisfying meal chock full of flavor. Your whole family will love it.
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 pounds sirloin steak, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes, fire roasted
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Heat a large pot over medium heat. Add bacon and cook until crisp. Remove bacon to a paper-towel lined plate. Leave one tablespoon of...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments