Paleo Butternut Squash and Bacon Soup that anyone can enjoy! What’s not to love? Butternut squash, sweet potato, carrots and apples are combined with bacon to make one magical, easy soup.
- 4 slices paleo-friendly bacon, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups butternut squash, diced
- 2 cups sweet potato, diced
- 1 cup carrot, diced
- 1 cup apple, peeled and diced
- 4 cups vegetable stock, or chicken
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk, canned
- salt and pepper, to taste
- roasted pumpkin seeds, for serving
- In a large soup pot over medium-high heat, cook bacon until crisp. Use a slotted spoon to remove bacon to a paper towel-lined plate....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic