Paleo Blueberry Chocolate Macaroons are a simple dessert you can pull together in no time. And the wild blueberries are beautiful!
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, thawed and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons almond milk, or coconut milk, from a carton
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 325°F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Place the shredded coconut, coconut flour,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic