Paleo Baked Pears gives you all the warmth and sweetness of fall flavors. Dig in!
- 2 ripe pears, such as bosc
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey, divided, plus more for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup plain coconut milk yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Slice pears in half lengthwise and hollow out the centers, including the seeds, with a melon baller or spoon. I...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic