Paleo baked BBQ cauliflower wings are a healthier way to enjoy the flavor of wings. Crispy and coated with sauce, they’re so addictive!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups bbq sauce, paleo-friendly
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine almond meal, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments