easy pressure cooker/ instapot payasam.
- 1/4 cup rice ada
- 100 ml warm water
- 500 ml low fat/ full cream milk (keep 100 ml warmed and seperate.)
- 4 green cardamom (peel and extract the seeds)
- 1/2 cup unrefined sugar
- 1 tsp ghee / clarified butter
- 6-7 cashewnuts
- Soak the Ada in warm water for 10 minutes to start with. Peel the cardamom and collect the seeds. Powder the cardamom seeds with a tbsp...
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.