This is one of the richest, most decadent French Toast casseroles ever! This fabulous breakfast casserole is loaded with blueberries, cream cheese and then drizzled with a homemade blueberry sauce. It's perfect for holidays like Easter, Mother's Day or Father's Day.
- 1 loaf French bread (cut in one-inch cubes )
- 2 8-oz. pkgs. cream cheese (cut into one-inch cubes)
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 12 large eggs (beaten)
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup maple sryup
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Lightly spray or grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Spread half the bread cubes in the prepared dish. Top bread cubes with cream cheese...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen