Oven Fried Ravioli can be made into an easy week night dinner or serve it as an appetizer. Either way, your family will love these!
- 2 10 ounce packages refrigerated ravioli, (cheese, meat, or your choice)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- <a href="/recipes/quick-marinara-sauce-recipe/">marinara sauce</a>, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper or coat with cooking spray. Place the eggs and water in a small bowl,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic