Oven Fried Pickles just made game day all the more spicy. Don't forget the sriracha ketchup!
- 24 ounces sweet hot pickles, or dill pickle chips, like tony packo's
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- black pepper
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1-2 teaspoons sriracha chili sauce
- For the Pickles: Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Drain pickle chips and pat dry with paper towel....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic